This version is spiral bound booklet. It includes the daily chants chosen by Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche for use in the Tergar Meditation Community's Path of Liberation curriculum. Each chant includes the Tibetan text along with English translation, and Tibetan phonetics for those who prefer to chant in Tibetan.
As of Fall 2016, the chants and prayers included in this insert are listed below. All earlier corrections and additions are included in this version, which is updated annually.
- Opening Aspiration and Closing Dedication for the Joy of Living program
- Refuge and Bodhicitta Prayer
- The Four Immeasurables
- Supplication to the Dakpo Kagyu
- Supplication to Mingyur Dorje
- Mandala Offering
- Prayer to Turn the Wheel of Dharma
- Dedication Prayers
- Long-life Prayer for His Holiness the 17th Karmapa
- Long-life Prayer for His Eminence Tai Situ Rinpoche
- Long-life Prayer for Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche
- Aspiration for the Long Lives of Our Teachers